Words cannot express how excited I am about the opportunity to help lead such a wonderful corporate family. I have unbelievably big shoes to fill with Houston’s next mayor stepping down as President. View Full Post
Steve Costello, P.E.
It is with a touch of sadness, but mainly excitement for the future, that I pen this Email blast. As many of you know, I am running for Mayor of the City of Houston in the November 2015 election. For this reason, I divested myself of my remaining stock in Costello at the end of 2014 and will be resigning my role as President effective April 1, 2015. I am remaining on the Board of Directors of the company, as ownership is not a requisite for that position and my former partners have asked me to remain. View Full Post
- Costello Welcomes Brian D. Everett, P.E. as Infrastructure Division Manager - Central Texas Region
- The Gift of the 25th
- Costello Welcomes Wesley A. Frick as Program Manager
- Costello Welcomes Trisha D. Frederick as Utility Engineer
- Chris Shannon Promoted to GIS Manager
- John W. Lacy Named Principal of Water/Wastewater Division
- Costello Welcomes Joe Hernandez as Senior Program Manager
- Costello Announces Project Manager Promotion for Jeff Ebersole, P.E.
- Costello Announces Project Manager Promotion for B. Linh Tran, P.E.
- Costello Announces Project Manager Promotion for William E. Dupal, Jr., P.E.
- Costello Purchases Grand Champion Lamb
- Teambuilding with Bubble Soccer
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowl-a-thon
- 2nd Place Win at Land Development Fishing Tournament
- Rosehill Reserve Ground Breaking Ceremony
- West Houston Sporting Clays Tournament
- First Place Win for Costello
- Dustin O'Neal, P.E. Named President
- A Word From Our President - A New Chapter For Costello
- 2014 - 2015 Young Engineer of the Year
- Guy Humphrey Named Partner
- Stephen Wilcox Named Partner
- Promoted to Project Manager
- Promoted to Assistant Project Manager