Ms. Yvonne Rivera, P.E. was awarded the 2014-2015 Young Engineer of the Year award by the Houston-Galveston Post of the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME). The staff at Costello, Inc. are very proud of her and her achievements!
View Full Post
Guy Humphrey, P.E. serves as a Project Manager in the Land Development Division. He has 9 years of civil engineering experience focused primarily on residential land development. View Full Post
Stephen Wilcox, P.E., CFM as a Project Manager in the Hydrology & Hydraulics Division. He has over 10 years of engineering experience with a focus on drainage and flood control. View Full Post
(Left to right: Keith Mahon, P.E., Alex Khoshakhlagh, P.E., and Chad Hartmann, P.E.) View Full Post
- Costello Announces New Headquarters at CityWestPlace
- Kim Sachtleben, P.E. Joins Business Development Group
- The Gift of the 25th
- Costello Welcomes Wesley A. Frick as Program Manager
- Costello Welcomes Trisha D. Frederick as Utility Engineer
- Chris Shannon Promoted to GIS Manager
- John W. Lacy Named Principal of Water/Wastewater Division
- Costello Welcomes Joe Hernandez as Senior Program Manager
- Costello Announces Project Manager Promotion for Jeff Ebersole, P.E.
- Costello Announces Project Manager Promotion for B. Linh Tran, P.E.
- Costello Announces Project Manager Promotion for William E. Dupal, Jr., P.E.
- Costello Purchases Grand Champion Lamb
- Teambuilding with Bubble Soccer
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowl-a-thon
- 2nd Place Win at Land Development Fishing Tournament
- Rosehill Reserve Ground Breaking Ceremony
- West Houston Sporting Clays Tournament
- First Place Win for Costello
- Dustin O'Neal, P.E. Named President
- A Word From Our President - A New Chapter For Costello
- 2014 - 2015 Young Engineer of the Year
- Guy Humphrey Named Partner
- Stephen Wilcox Named Partner
- Promoted to Project Manager
- Promoted to Assistant Project Manager