A career at Costello is an opportunity to grow and work with a peer group of industry leaders in all aspects of Civil Engineering and Surveying.
Costello maintains a staff of over 150 professionals. We are proud that many of our employees have been with us since the firms' inception in 1991, and that our turnover rate is extremely low. We maintain this level of staff continuity by treating our employees as professionals and providing a relaxed working environment, competitive compensation/benefits package, and the opportunity for growth and career development.
Costello offers the following benefits:
- Casual dress code
- Relaxed working environment
- Flexible schedules
- 4 1 / 2 day work week
- Medical insurance
- Cafeteria program / Flexible spending account
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(K) plan with match
- Vacation / Holiday / Sick pay
- In-house training programs
Costello strives to provide proper training, support, and resources so everyone can realize their full potential. We recognize and value the contribution of all who work at Costello to the overall success of the firm.
Costello is now hiring for the following positions:
CAD Designer - Austin Office
Candidate should have a minimum of six (6) years of experience in civil design. Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D preferred.
Intern Landscape Architect/Planner
- Working toward a degree in Landscape Architecture or Urban & Regional Planning from an accredited university
- No Previous work experience required
- Exceptional graphic skills and working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D and Adobe Creative Suite is required
- Working knowledge with SketchUp and GIS software preferred
- Experience creating free hand and digital graphics
- Strong communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Team player with flexibility and resourcefulness, who thrives in a collaborative environment and able to work independently
- Work collaboratively on both planning and landscape architecture projects as part of a multidisciplinary team consisting of landscape architects, planners, and urban designers.
- Work directly with the Director of Planning & Landscape Architecture and Project Managers to engage in all aspects of the design process including analysis, exploration of conceptual ideas, design development, documentation, and construction documents.
- Develop site and landscape plans and specifications for master planned communities, parks, open space, mixed use development, streetscapes, residential and commercial development, and green infrastructure.
- Creation of presentation graphics including computer generated plan / perspective renderings, and sections
- Assist in preparation, coordination, and completion of construction documents
- Develop creative and innovative technical solutions to complex design problems
- Communicate design ideas both graphically and orally, and to contribute to the development of design concepts
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and work samples in PDF format not exceeding 8mb
For all other positions - Apply here