A career at Costello is an opportunity to grow and work with a peer group of industry leaders in all aspects of Civil Engineering and Surveying.
Costello maintains a staff of over 130 professionals. We are proud that many of our employees have been with us since the firms' inception in 1991, and that our turnover rate is extremely low. We maintain this level of staff continuity by treating our employees as professionals and providing a relaxed working environment, competitive compensation/benefits package, and the opportunity for growth and career development.
Costello offers the following benefits:
- Casual dress code
- Relaxed working environment
- Flexible schedules
- 4 1 / 2 day work week
- Medical insurance
- Cafeteria program / Flexible spending account
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(K) plan with match
- Vacation / Holiday / Sick pay
- In-house training programs
Costello strives to provide proper training, support, and resources so everyone can realize their full potential. We recognize and value the contribution of all who work at Costello to the overall success of the firm.
Costello is now hiring for the following positions:
Land Development Civil Engineer Engineer-in-Training (EIT) – Austin Office
Candidate should be a 2-4 year EIT with experience in commercial and land development projects in and around Austin, TX. Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D preferred. Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering is required. Eligibility for future license as a Professional Engineer is required.
Principals only, agencies need not reply.
Costello offers an excellent salary and benefits package including: medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) with match, cafeteria plan, casual dress
code, vacation pay, sick pay, flexible schedules, 4½ day work week, team atmosphere and so much more!
Senior Project Manager, Water & Wastewater, Houston
Costello, Inc. is accepting applications for a position as a Water & Wastewater Senior Project Manager. This position would report directly to the
Water & Wastewater Department Manager.
- Serve as project manager or project engineer, as needed, on range of water & wastewater facilities projects, such as lift stations, water plants, wastewater treatment plants, transmission/distribution/collection lines, and reclaimed water treatment/distribution facilities.
- Oversee others working on a project, work among a team, or work independently.
- Manage the day-to-day operation and performance of multiple projects.
- Identify work priorities and functions with minimal supervision.
- Supervise and work directly with EITs, PEs, Designers, and Technicians.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Registered Professional Engineer License.
- 10+ years experience with Municipal Water and Wastewater systems planning and design is preferred.
- Strong technical background and experience in designing plants and lift stations.
- Ability to independently create detailed designs, plans, specifications, and estimates.
- Must exhibit strong project management and leadership skills.
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills preferred.
- Good working knowledge of City of Houston and Harris County, Fort Bend, and Montgomery Counties review processes preferred.
- Good working knowledge of TCEQ Rules and Regulations preferred.
- Experience leading a multi-disciplinary team and sub-consultants preferred.
For all other positions - Apply here