A career at Costello is an opportunity to grow and work with a peer group of industry leaders in all aspects of Civil Engineering and Surveying.
Costello maintains a staff of over 130 professionals. We are proud that many of our employees have been with us since the firms' inception in 1991, and that our turnover rate is extremely low. We maintain this level of staff continuity by treating our employees as professionals and providing a relaxed working environment, competitive compensation/benefits package, and the opportunity for growth and career development.
Costello offers the following benefits:
- Casual dress code
- Relaxed working environment
- Flexible schedules
- 4 1 / 2 day work week
- Medical insurance
- Cafeteria program / Flexible spending account
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(K) plan with match
- Vacation / Holiday / Sick pay
- In-house training programs
Costello strives to provide proper training, support, and resources so everyone can realize their full potential. We recognize and value the contribution of all who work at Costello to the overall success of the firm.
Costello is now hiring for the following positions:
CAD Designer - Austin Office
Candidate should have a minimum of six (6) years of experience in civil design. Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D preferred.
Land Development Civil Project Engineer – Austin Office
Candidate should have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in commercial and land development projects in and around Austin, TX. Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D preferred. Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering is required.
Principals only, agencies need not reply.
Costello offers an excellent salary and benefits package including: medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) with match, cafeteria plan, casual dress
code, vacation pay, sick pay, flexible schedules, 4½ day work week, team atmosphere and so much more!
Sr. Platting Coordinator
Costello is accepting applications for a Sr. Platting Coordinator. This position will report to the Surveying Manager. No agencies, principal applicants only.
- Perform work involving application, submission, coordination, and completion of subdivision plats and planned development approvals
- Exercise judgement in the independent review of subdivision plats, site plats, and land plans
- Ensure finished products comply with applicable rules and regulations
- Ability to prepare formal variance requests from rules and regulations of municipalities
- Provide guidance for platting technicians to complete tasks in an efficient and accurate manner
- Prepare Joint Referral Committee Applications
- Coordinate with the City of Houston regarding the abandonment process
- Prepare utility capacity reservation letters and coordinate with City of Houston staff
- Thorough knowledge of platting/planning in the Greater of Houston area
- 5+ years’ experience in the subdivision platting
- Capable of handling all aspects related to preliminary and final plat submittals and plat recordation
- Experience in dealing with multiple cities and counties in the Greater Houston area
- Microstation experience preferred
Minimum of high school or technical school training with courses in computer-aided drafting or equivalent
For all other positions - Apply here