A career at Costello is an opportunity to grow and work with a peer group of industry leaders in all aspects of Civil Engineering and Surveying.
Costello maintains a staff of over 150 professionals. We are proud that many of our employees have been with us since the firms' inception in 1991, and that our turnover rate is extremely low. We maintain this level of staff continuity by treating our employees as professionals and providing a relaxed working environment, competitive compensation/benefits package, and the opportunity for growth and career development.
Costello offers the following benefits:
- Casual dress code
- Relaxed working environment
- Flexible schedules
- 4 1 / 2 day work week
- Medical insurance
- Cafeteria program / Flexible spending account
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(K) plan with match
- Vacation / Holiday / Sick pay
- In-house training programs
Costello strives to provide proper training, support, and resources so everyone can realize their full potential. We recognize and value the contribution of all who work at Costello to the overall success of the firm.
Costello is now hiring for the following positions:
Utility Engineering Project Manager
- Registered Professional Engineer and 5+ years of experience
- Performs work involving the application of a diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas; uses advanced techniques, theory, precepts, and practices in a specialized engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
- Responsible for conceptualizing the initial design approach for large or complex projects, and has overall responsibility for the engineering work on all assigned projects.
- Plans, conducts, or directs large engineering projects or a number of smaller projects with complex features.
- Supervises assigned engineering and support personnel
- Possesses advanced oral and written communication skills; regularly represents the company and makes presentations on its behalf
- Routinely interacts with clients, officials, etc.; represents the company and maintains liaison with individuals and related organizations
- Prepares budgets, schedules, proposals for engineering services, and engineering services agreements
Utility Project Engineer
- Engineering degree. Engineering-in-Training preferred
- Assist PM in conceptualizing the initial design approach and has overall responsibility for the engineering work on all assigned projects.
- Performs work involving the application of engineering principles and practices associated with utility engineering, including creating utility base maps,performing utility conflict analysis and maintaining conflict matrix, and provide relocation design plans and permitting services
- Plans, conducts, or directs a number of smaller projects
- Supervises/ QC work of assigned support personnel
- Routinely interacts and maintains good relationships with utility owners
- Maintain project design schedules as assigned
For all other positions - Apply here