A career at Costello is an opportunity to grow and work with a peer group of industry leaders in all aspects of Civil Engineering and Surveying.
Costello maintains a staff of over 150 professionals. We are proud that many of our employees have been with us since the firms' inception in 1991, and that our turnover rate is extremely low. We maintain this level of staff continuity by treating our employees as professionals and providing a relaxed working environment, competitive compensation/benefits package, and the opportunity for growth and career development.
Costello offers the following benefits:
- Casual dress code
- Relaxed working environment
- Flexible schedules
- 4 1 / 2 day work week
- Medical insurance
- Cafeteria program / Flexible spending account
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(K) plan with match
- Vacation / Holiday / Sick pay
- In-house training programs
Costello strives to provide proper training, support, and resources so everyone can realize their full potential. We recognize and value the contribution of all who work at Costello to the overall success of the firm.
Costello is now hiring for the following positions:
Accounting Clerk I
- Associates Degree in Accounting or Minimum 2 years of accounts payable experience
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical work for the Accounting Department, assisting in the Billing, Accounts Payable, Expense Report, and Payment Processing areas.
- Under general supervision, perform a variety of routine accounting duties in accordance with standard accounting procedures. Checks and verifies data for completeness and accuracy; work is often quantitative in nature, typically using computerized data management and analysis systems.
- Specialize in Accounts Payable and payment processing, data entry for all vendors and journal entries, and handle billing for a selection of project managers.
- Communicate and interact effectively with other staff members, clients, and vendors.
Designer - Land DevelopmentMinimum Requirement:
- High school diploma and 5 or more years of basic drafting/relevant CAD experience, AutoCAD experience acceptable, MicroStation experience preferred
- Experience in preparation of construction plans for water, sewer, drainage and paving improvements for subdivisions/sections and detention improvements
- Performs computer aided drafting and design (CADD) work, including preparation of construction drawings and routine design assignments by applying fundamental design concepts
- Determines drawing sequence and presentations, refining rough sketches and notes, and performs routine calculations to size various system components
- Performs material quantities take-offs, using standard procedures
- Communicates effectively with other staff and project team members; interacts with reviewing agencies on a limited basis
- High school diploma and a minimum of 2 years of construction related experience
- Perform on-site observation of work progress, materials incorporated into the project, and testing for assigned projects, to assist the engineer in determining if the project is proceeding in accordance with the plans and specifications.
- Prepare daily field reports to document the contractor’s progress, and any substantial issues that may arise regarding the progress of the work and/or the contractor’s compliance with plans and specifications for the project.
- Serve as the engineer’s liaison with the contractor’s field personnel.
- Communicate effectively with other staff and project team members; interact with client, general public, and officials, on a limited basis.
For all other positions - Apply here