Pamela B. Puckett, P.E.
When I began working for Steve Costello in 2004, I had women come in and ask me for professional advice. I was a little overwhelmed since I was just returning to the industry after an 18-year sabbatical!! Realizing I didn’t have all the answers, I sought to provide a forum for our young women to ask those tough questions of other, more experienced women in the industry. View Full Post
Cameron Shoaee, E.I.T.
To some, the thought of attending a career fair is a dreaded task. It always seems to fall in line with the time you have two tests to prepare for, a project due, and when you need to prepare for the rest of the responsibilities that come with being a college student. I have compiled a few simple guidelines to follow that will prepare you to land the dream job you’ve always wanted. View Full Post
Guest blog by: E. Elizabeth Carter
Before one can become a leader, it is imperative to be aware of one's own self. Too many leaders are not aware of how they behave and then are surprised when their interactions and relationships with others are not as fruitful as they can be. In addition, the way these leaders perceive themselves under normal circumstances and under stress are not necessarily the way others perceive them. View Full Post
- Leaning In: Women Mentoring Women
- Tips for a Successful Career Fair
- ABC's of Leadership - A Is For Awareness
- Party Like a Professional
- Structures - Part 2
- Being Conscious About Your Social Media Presence
- The Final “Waters of the United States” Rule, Continued…
- ITS Equipment is Making the Tollbooth Obsolete
- Subsurface Utility Engineering 101
- Remote Sensing Applications in GIS
- Focusing On Leaders Bridges the Gap to Client Satisfaction
- Time for an Emotional Intelligence Check Up
- Benefits of a Corporate Wellness Program
- Smart Corporate Giving
- Structures Need Rehab - Part 1
- So You Think Your Vote Doesn’t Matter?
- The Final “Waters of the United States” Rule…Maybe
- How to Ace Your Interview
- When It Floods In Houston, The Aquifers Are Recharged…Right?
- Municipal Utility Districts (MUD) 101
- Benefits of Successful Team Building
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Detention 101: Detention vs. Retention
- Standing Out and Climbing The Ladder of Success - Young Engineers Series
- The Stereotyping Conundrum
- Do You Live in a Flood Plain?
- The Importance of Getting Involved - Part 2 of our Young Engineers Series
- Too Much of a Good Thing: Nutrient Pollution
- So You’ve Got Your BS In Engineering – Now What’s Next? (Part 1 of our Young Engineers Series)
- Hidden Biases in the Workplace
- Irrigation and Conservation
- Using GIS to Facilitate Development within Floodplain
- Our Future Water: Trends and Challenges